Big and bright apartment near Amsterdam in the small village of Uitdam.
Situated between two lakes in the community of Waterland. Very nice view, out on the water, with garden and terrace and a splendid sunrise and sunset.
If you want to live rural and close by the city, this is the place to be. In summer time you can take a swim in the IJsselmeer, during winter you can skate on the inner lake. Daily grocery shopping is 10 min drive in Monnickendam or Marken.
There is free parking. It's a 20 minute car ride, 40 minute by electric bike to the city center.
The apartment is the half of an old farmhouse.
Open living space with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom shower/2 toilets
- Size of the property: 130 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Family House
- Construction year of the house: 1907
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Wood
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
- Parking possibility: Free parking
- Separate shower
- Bath tub
- Separate toilet
- Storage: box
- 1st and second floor floor
- Garden facing South
- Cooking: Induction
- Refrigerator: Available
- Dishwasher: Available
- Microwave Oven combination: Available
- Washer: Available
- Dryer: Available
- Pets not allowed
- Sharing not allowed
- Students not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Children only allowed if 12+ years old
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
On top of the rental price comes a fixed payment of 400 euro per month for G/W/E and TV/Internet .