A beautiful and bright corner house in the serene Schiebroek area, built in the much‑loved ’30s style. The spacious layout and windowed side extensions ensure that the living is comfortable in this family-friendly house with four bedrooms and surrounded by a wonderful big garden.
Schiebroek is a lovely, spacious area with a village atmosphere. It’s centrally located close to public transport (Randstad rail, tram, and bus), and various exit roads such as the A20, A13, and A16.
The district is very green and has several beautiful city parks to enjoy walking or cycling in. The shopping streets Teldersweg, Kleiweg, and Peppelweg are all within walking distance, and every Friday there is an old-fashioned market.
Prefer to be in the center? It’s only 15 minutes away by bike.
- Living room
- Kitchen – Equipped with microwave/oven combination, induction hob, dishwasher, and a comfortable ceramic top
- Garden – offers a luxury lounge, XXL BBQ, and extra storage. It’s ideally located on the southeastern side and so there is sun until the late hours.
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms, spacious and beautifully bright because of the double dormers
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, sink and mirror and an extra freezer for additional storage of food
- Air conditioned
Further special details
- Childproof: There are in total four ‘baby gates’ at each staircase, both upstairs and downstairs.
- Baby/toddler products and equipment are available free of charge on request, such as two baby chairs with accessories (stoke seats), beds, baby bath, changing pad, baby box, baby seats for car, baby wake-up lamps, and more. The owners are willing to look into what they have available to accommodate the tenant.
- Heater in the baby room for quick temporary warmth
- Robust stone floors with floor heating in the entire ground and first floors
- Brand new TV
- Leather corner sofa with integrated electrically adjustable chair
- All windows on the ground and first floor equipped with Luxaflex® plissé curtains
- Philip Hue® light lamps create a cozy atmosphere on the main floor
- The garden set has a heater for summer evenings
- If desired, toys (games/generic toys/skelter bikes/steps) for boys aged 1–4 can stay behind.
- Luxurious living
- Good neighborhood close to all facilities
- Excludes utilities
- Jablotron security (windows/movement/glass)
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating and radiators
- Free parking
- A spacious and sunny house with a windowed side extension
- All windows have anti-allergenic screens.
- All bedrooms have electrical roller shutters.
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.