Great apartment, located in a perfect area. The apartment is luxuriously finished and equipped with all necessities. There is a spacious living room with an open kitchen, bedroom, a balcony, a bathroom with a separate toilet and a shared roof terrace on the 5th floor. The original building dates from 1970 but was transformed into a luxury apartment complex in 2018.
Within walking distance of the city center of Rotterdam. Near public transport (the tram stop is just around the corner, also near Leuvenhaven Station) and restaurants, shops, museums and other entertainment at Witte de Withstraat and along the Maas-river.
This area is characterized with stately mansions on classic avenues and new landmarks. The Scheepvaartkwartier is a unique piece of vibrant Rotterdam!
- Attractive entrance with doorbells, videophone and mailboxes. Access to the elevator, bicycle shed, parking garage and the stairwell.
- Hall with access to the apartment
- Spacious, bright living room with balcony and dining area
- Modern open kitchen, equipped with all necessary built-in appliances. There is a fridge/freezer combination, a hob, an extractor hood, an oven and a dishwasher
- Primary bedroom with a lot of storage space
- Bathroom, fully tiled and equipped with a walk-in shower, sink and washing machine and dryer
- Modern living with character
- Communal bicycle shed and roof terrace
- Perfect location
- Energy label: C
- Excluding utilities
No rights can be derived from the content of this text