Not for students or for sharing !!!
Charming and brightly furnished apartment of about 100 M2 on the second floor, excessable by elevator. The apartment is situated in a very stately avenue the Prins Hendriklaan in the beloved Amsterdam South area, just around the corner of the Vondelpark and on walking distance of the shopping street Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, The Van Gogh Modern Art and Rijks Museum, restaurants and Hilton Hotel. The location is also conveniently located in regard to public transport, the Ring Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport. A parking permit is available, no waiting list.
The rental price does not include the energy costs.
Lay out: Monumental entrance hall with marble floor elevator and stairs. Second floor private entrance with cloakroom and toilet. Spacious living room with open kitchen fully equipped, balcony facing west with a beautiful view into the gardens. The second hall will give access to the 2 bedrooms at the front side and the bathroom suplied with double sink, bath tub, shower and second toilet.
The apartment is well maintained with a carpet floor, curtains etc.
- Fantastic location in one of the most beautiful boroughs of Amsterdam.
- Easy parking.
- Good range with the car as well as by public transport.
- Schiphol Airport can be reached in 30 minitus.
- All major museums (Rijksmuseum, Modern Art Musem, van Gogh Museum), the Concertgebouw and the top shoppingstreets (P.C. Hooftstraat, van Bearlestraat etc.) within walking distance.
- Available: 01-11-2022.
- Not for students or sharing !!