Attractive double upper house with two bedrooms in the picturesque Old Harbour of Vlaardingen. The house is modern with a beautiful half-open kitchen with appliances, a modern bathroom and a nice roof terrace where you can enjoy the sun.
From the cosy living room you have a direct view on the harbour.
The beautiful authentic details have been preserved such as a fireplace, high ceilings with moldings and an original closet with stained-glass windows. The whole house has oak floorboards.
The location on a pedestrian street is within walking distance of shops, restaurants and public transport (bus and metro).
- Entrance on ground floor with stairs to the living floor
- Living room with the a cozy fireplace, a very large storage cupboard and closet and also the door to the stairs and room for ding area
- Lounge at the front of the house with a nice view of the harbour
- Kitchen at the rear with modern arrangement. Set up in a corner and is equipped with a composite worktop, a 4-burner gas hob, a stainless steel extractor fan, a dishwasher and a separate fridge-freezer
- Utility room
- Bathtoom with toilet and shower
- Terrace at the rear, quietly above the alley.
- Large open bedroom with a playful side window
- Second room, located at the front
- Historic house as it was built in 1863
- Energy label F
- Perfect location
- Excluding utilities
No rights can be derived from the content of this text