We will only accept viewing requests that meet the requirements and include all desired documents. We need to confirm your identity, your address, and your affordability.
- Send us your employment contract, 3 recent salary slips, verification of this information with your employer, and a copy of your ID.
- If you are self-employed we need proof of income and bank statements to show the regularity and amount of the income being received. Send us your KVK extract (extract Chamber of Commerce), annual figures for the past three years, and a copy of your ID.
- If you are a student we need a school registration, employment agreement and salary slips of the guarantor, and a copy of ID of your guarantor and yourself.
NEW, modern, stylish and luxurious, decorated, located in a beautiful historic complex with lot, lots or original character. Situated in the popular area Scheepvaartkwartier, a lovely area with several restaurants, a park and within walking distance to the city centre. Private parking garage box available. Bicycle storage possible inside.
Hal with beautiful wooden floor, stained glass doors and windows, cloakroom, access to living room with high ceilings, beautiful original stained glass windows, panelling, mantelpiece and doors, access to bedroom front side with the same amazing windows, walk-through-closet, lots of storage, bathroom with shower, toilet, double sink, access to second bedroom with large balcony with a Rotterdam view!! Access to a dream kitchen / dining room with modern appliances.
- Completely renovated historic building.
- All is brand new!
- Fully furnished by negotiation at a higher price.
No rights can be derived from the content of this text