Nice and attractive completey renovated 1 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor with a lovely balcony in popular Blijdorp.
This typical 1930s house is located a stone's throw from the Vroesenpark and the city center of Rotterdam.
Local shops, restaurants, Blijdorp metro station, Central Station, Rotterdam Zoo, swimming pool, schools and highways A13, A20, A16 are also very close.
Ground floor: Characteristic open porch with portal and stairs to the upper floors.
- Entrance hall with access to the living room.
- Neat and simple bathroom with shower and washingbasin en-suite.
- Living room en-suite.
- Fully equiped kitchen.
- Seperate toilet.
- Bedroom with access to the balcony.
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Nicely renovated
- Protected town or village view
- Located in a very popular area
- No pets allowed
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.