A well-maintained 3-room apartment on the 7th floor with balcony on the west with beautiful views of the area towards the center of Rotterdam. The apartment is ideally located for quiet yet central living in the Low Land district. In close proximity to Metro Station 'Prinsenlaan' and Train Station 'Rotterdam Alexander', with fast and frequent connections to both Rotterdam City Center and Utrecht Central Station (30 minutes). Close to the A20 and A16 motorway, free carpark in front of the door.
Recreation: Prinsenpark is in the immediate vicinity. Kralingse Plas and Kralingse Bos (Rotterdam’s version of “Central Park”) is only 10 minutes walking distance. The apartment is situated next to a the popular Lage Land Shopping Center with a large and diverse open air market (Friday), two supermarkets (Albert Heijn and Jumbo), Kruidvat, Action, Zeeman, Hema, two bakeries, an award winning butcher, a fish shop, newsagent, hairdressers, nail salon, optician, greengrocers and luxury delicatessen. The large Alexandrium Shopping Center and Megastores are also close by.
Closed entrance with access to lift installations, staircase and doorbells. Double lift installation.
- Hall with meter cupboard and closet
- Toilet with hand basin
- Storage cupboard with space for central heating boiler.
- Bright living room with air conditioning.
- Open kitchen, installed in 2014, fully equipped with fridge, freezer, 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor and sufficient cupboard space.
- The balcony can be reached through the spacious living room
- The spacious bathroom has a shower, washbasin, radiator and washer / dryer connection
- The two bedrooms are located at the rear and will remain nice and cool
- Air conditioning has been installed in 2018.
- Rent excluding utilities
- Originally built as offices, in 1998 fully rebuilt as a modern apartment complex
- Storage in the basement
- Quiet neigborhood
No rights can be derived from the content of this text