A beautifully located 1 bedroom apartment on the first floor with fantastic views over the canal. The Boergoensevliet is a very popular street in the characteristic Oud-Charlois.
The house has been renovated, with the preservation of historical elements such as stained glass. You'll have access to a spacious living room at the front, at the rear is a nice bedroom. It furthermore boasts a neat separate kitchen, with new equipment, a renovated bathroom (in a former small bedroom) and a separate toilet. The original, authentic sliding doors give a cosy atmosphere to the whole.
The Boergoensevliet is a beautiful street in Old Charlois, a historic part of Rotterdam. At the end of the street is a wide, green lawn with a playground. Opposite the complex is a tram stop and from the house you can walk straight into the Zuiderpark. Behind the complex is the Waalhaven and the Maas. The area is provided with many city facilities such as a good connection to public transport, an easy and quick connection to the city centre and furthermore there are several shops and nice restaurants. From the neighbourhood you can easily drive to the city centre or the A15 ring road.
- Entrance through the open porch. Stairs to the first floor.
- Entrance with hallway
- Living room at the front and sliding doors to the bedroom
- Bedroom at the rear
- Kitchen with gas hob, fridge-freezer, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and the arrangement of the boiler. Door to the balcony.
- Sunny balcony at the rear with free view, located on the west.
- Modern bathroom, equipped with a shower, washbasin
- Available immediately
- Perfect location
- Energy label: D
- Excluding utilities
No rights can be derived from the content of this text