Please be aware that it is not possible to schedule a viewing by phone. It is only possible to schedule a viewing by replying ONLINE on this advertisement.
Property is mostly suitable for a single person
- Size of the property: 50 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Apartment
- Construction year of the house: 1998
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: PVC
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- Storage: box
- Penthouse on the 4th / top floor
- Bathroom: Large Shower cubicle, (Miele) Washer and Dryer, towels supplied and no bath
- Toilet: Separate toilet
- Balcony facing South East
The balcony looks out onto Lange Leidsedwarsstraat and is currently on weekdays sometimes
noisy due to the building conversion of the Palace of Justice into a 5 star hotel (The Rosewood 2023)
- Pets not allowed
- Sharing not allowed
- Students not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Children not allowed
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water and local Taxes.
On top of the rental price comes € 60,50 euro per month for TV/internet.
Location: just behind Leidseplein / Palace of Justice (Rosewood Hotel 2023)
Public Transport: Several Bus lines, Trams 1, 2 & 5. These could get you everywhere.
If you want to be totally central and eat out every night, this is the place for you. LEIDSEPLEIN is a
famous Amsterdam Landmark. Google it! Street Cafés, Bars, Irish Pubs, 20+ Restaurants to suit all tastes,
Theater, Cinemas, Fitness Center, Nightclubs (Melkweg, Paradiso, Sugarfactory, Chicago Social Club),
Coffee Shops, Apple Shop, Albert Heijn supermarket, high class Hotels. At Christmas - Leidseplein is an
Ice-Skating Rink. The VONDELPARK is also very close for jogging and relaxing in nature.
A light, modern, simple and functional apartment on a usually quiet side street next to the famous
pedestrian Leidseplein square at the south hub of Amsterdam Center.
Entrance opens up into the hallway giving access to all the rooms. On the front side is the main living
area with open kitchen, dining area and balcony. On the rear side is the master bedroom, with mirrored
wardrobes, small desk and reading lamp. The bathroom has a spacious shower and Miele dryer and
washing machines. Toilet is separate.
Gas Boiler for central heating and hot water was new in 2015 (Energy A) and is serviced annually.
- Balcony * 4 ring gas stove * Bedding included * external DELL Monitors for Laptop
- Gas Central heating * Combi oven * Double glazing windows * Easy commuting
- Equipped kitchen * Fridge * Furnished * Grill * Intercom * Modern building
- Separate toilet * TV * Washing machine (Miele) * Dryer (Miele) * Toolkit * Yamaha Hifi
- New PVC flooring * Bedding included * Leather Sofa * Bicycle parking in cellar