- Size of the property: 53 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 1 bedroom and an additional study room
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Apartment
- Construction year of the apartment: 1930s, fully renovated 2023
- Interior decoration: Semi-furnished
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Permit, no waitinglist
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- 3 and 4th Floor
- Roofterrace facing East
- Cooking: Induction with built-in extractor
- Refrigerator: Available
- Dishwasher: Available
- Oven: Available
- Washer: Available
- Dryer: Available
- Pets not allowed
- Sharing not allowed
- Students not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Available directly, for a minimum 12 months (lease A)
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Fully renovated apartment with new kitchen, bathroom, toilet, floors (laminaat) and hybride warmtepomp. The appartement is on the third floor with an internal staircase to the 4th floor. On the third floor there are the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony of ca. 4m2. On the fourth floor there is a small attic room that can be used as a study and a private terras of 11m2 looking east. All the rooms have plenty of natural light all year long. The living room is comfortable and separate from the kitchen, which is fully new, equipped with a combi oven/micro, fridge, freezer, induction stove with inbuilt extractor, dishwasher.
The apartment is located 5’ by bike from Jordaan, at the border of Bos en Lommer and de Baarsjes in a quiet, residential and upcoming neighbourhood. The shopping zone of the Jan van Galenstraat with supermarket, take-aways, plenty of other shops and cafés is within 5’ walk. The Rijpgracht is located at the end of the street and the Erasmuspark within a 5’ walk. An exit to ring A-10 is closeby and there is no waiting list for a parking permission from the municipality of Amstedam. Good tram and bus connections bring you everywhere in the city. The location is reat to quickly get both to the center and outside Amsterdam.
Suitable for one person or a couple, not for flatmates or families. No pets.