A unique opportunity in the middle of the historic city center! The building is in one of the best location in the canal belt of Amsterdam. In the near area you will find the cozy Tuinstraat with plenty of restaurants and shops, the nine streets are within walking distance. For daily shopping there are plenty of options nearby: including a supermarket, bakery, butcher and cheese shop. Every Saturday there is a market on the Lindengracht and an organic market on the Noordermarkt.
Public transport (bus and tram) is excellent. Several tram/bus stops are within walking distance. The house is easily accessible by car from the A10 ring road (S100 and S105).
The apartment has recently had a major touch-up where all walls have been painted and freshly wallpapered, window frames painted, kitchen worktop polished and kitchen updated, new dishwasher and microwave/oven, floor sanded and oiled.
- Size of the property: 114 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Apartment
- Construction year of the house: 1920
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Wood
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
- Bath tub
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- 3rd floor
- Balcony (facing North-West)
- Pets negotiable
- Sharing not allowed
- Students not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Children allowed
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
- Model C contract, minimum 12 months. After 24 months possible to renew if the landlord doesn't return to the apartment
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.