Lovely cozy 1 bedroom apartment build in 2014.
The Pijp is one of the most cosmopolitan and vibrant districts with cafés, restaurants and bars. Amsterdam’s famous Albert Cuyp street market, flanked by over 100 shops, is just few steps away. A spot that offers everything, the city literally lies at your feet. The metro station De Pijp is right around the corner and takes you either to Central Station (north direction) or the Zuidas financial district (south direction) in merely a few minutes.
- Available direct for min 12 months
- Only available for a single person (no couples)
- 1 bedroom
- Complete kitchen with built-in appliances
- Bathroom with shower, , sink and toilet
- Close to public transport
- Registration possible
- Seperate storage
- No pets
Rental price € 1750 excluding utilities
Deposit equal to two months rent