It is not possible to schedule a viewing by phone. Please reply ONLINE and fill in your details where you see this advertisement.
- Size of the property: 61 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 2 (second bedroom better to be used as a study)
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Apartment
- Construction year of the house: 1922
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Metro line 52, Tram line 3 and 24 is 450m (5 min on foot), Tram line 12 is 200m (2 min on foot).
With public transportation: Airport is surprisingly 22 minutes away door-to-door, very well connected. Central station and Amstel station are around 12 min reach.
With bike: Central station is around 13minutes, Amstel station is 8 min.
Also in this rental house:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- 2nd floor
- Balcony (facing North)
- Pets not allowed
- Sharing not allowed
- Students not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
The Beatrixpark and the Sarphatipark are 5 -15 minutes away. Bustling restaurant and café area with various shops is just a stone's throw away. Large Albert Heijn is just around the corner, and can be reached in 1 minute from the apartment. A coffee shop and a silent café/pub is also just around the corner. Canal is around 300m far in case you want to park your boat; it's only 3 minutes away from the apartment. With a pleasant 20 minutes walk one can get to the Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, to Pathé Munt, the bank of the river Amstel, the business district Zuidas or the posh area of Zuid. Aldi, Kruidvat, Praxis, Action and Amsterdam RAI are all reachable within 5-15 minutes walk.